Laura is a clinical psychologist who provides a genuine and non-judgmental approach whilst tailoring therapy to meet the client’s needs in a safe therapeutic environment.
Laura works with adults and has a particular interest and experience in treatment for the following;
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression and mood disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and trauma presentations
- Personality disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder
- Eating disorders
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Emotional regulation difficulties
Laura works with a range of evidence-based interventions such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Eating Disorders (CBT-E), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) and DBT for Eating Disorders (DBT-E).
Laura is available for appointments at True North on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays